Have you submitted your Application for Seed Crop Certification to CSGA? If not, now is the time to do so for forages, flax, canola, mustard, corn, peas, cereals and several other crop kinds. Make sure to apply by the applicable deadline dates for the crop kind you are growing.
- April 25 for winter canola/rapeseed
- May 25 for fall seeded cereals
- June 10 for forages, flax, canola, mustard, corn and field peas
- June 20 for all other crops not listed here
- July 10 for field beans, buckwheat and soybeans
Don’t forget to submit an Application for CSGA Membership along with your Application for Seed Crop Certification.