If you are producing a seed crop of cereals or several other crop kinds, Monday, June 20th is the deadline date to make application for seed crop certification. Read the application support document for more information, including all other crop application deadline dates, or start the application process now.
- April 25 for winter canola/rapeseed
- May 25 for fall seeded cereals
- June 10 for forages, flax, canola, mustard, corn and field peas
- June 20 for all other crops not listed here
- July 10 for field beans, buckwheat and soybeans