Current job opportunities at the Canadian Seed Growers’ Association.
Full-time bilingual Policy and Certification Officer
- Responsibilities will include:
- analyzing crop data and documentation
- ensuring seed crops are being produced according to our standards and regulations
- training and supporting crop inspectors
- maintaining our crop kind variety database
- recommending policies and standards
- providing support to our members and clients as they navigate CSGA’s regulatory and technological landscapes
For detailed information on the role and the application process, please read the full posting description.