CSGA is looking for a bilingual Policy and Certification Officer. This is a new position at the Association whose responsibilities will include:
- analyzing crop data and documentation
- ensuring seed crops are being produced according to our standards and regulations
- training and supporting crop inspectors
- maintaining our crop kind variety database
- recommending policies and standards
- providing support to our members and clients as they navigate CSGA’s regulatory and technological landscapes
We are looking for someone very organized. You are a multitasker who is comfortable prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines. In fact, you consider yourself to be both an ‘idea’ person with top-notch communication skills and a ‘thinker’ who enjoys analyzing data, policy and regulations.
This is a full-time permanent role with the potential for flexible hours. Our national office is in Ottawa, Ontario, and while it’s an asset if you live in the National Capital Region (NCR), we’re open to candidates outside the NCR who can work remotely (even after the pandemic).
If you’ve ever wanted to work somewhere known for collaboration, flexibility, and transparency, then the CSGA may be what you are looking for. We are a close-knit team with an open-door policy to ideas, questions and guidance. We offer a competitive annual salary range, medical and dental benefits, and a pension plan with matching contributions.
For detailed information on this new role and the application process, please read the full posting description.